| SEAN JOYCE. BA, LLB (HONS)
Sean Joyce is a corporate lawyer and advisor practising in Auckland City.
Sean has a Bachelor of Arts Degree and a Law Degree with Honours from Auckland University, and has over 20 years’ experience in a wide range of corporate and commercial transactions.
Sean's principal activities comprise:
• Principal in Sean Joyce – Corporate Counsel – a specialist corporate and commercial law firm
• Professional non-executive directorships in listed and privately held companies
• Principal in CM Partners Limited – an independent capital markets advisory firm
Corporate Counsel – Corporate Law Practice
Sean regularly advises within the corporate and commercial sector with a particular focus on the capital markets and securities laws – regulatory compliance, fund raising and investments, offerings of debt, equity and participatory securities in New Zealand.
Sean has been involved in a significant number of initial public offerings, reverse listings and compliance listings in New Zealand and Australia. A schedule of some of the material capital markets transactions that Sean has been involved in is provided in the section of this website entitled “Capital Markets Transactions”.
Sean is a non-executive director of a number of companies listed on the NZX Main Board and the NZAX Markets, and is also a director of several significant privately held companies with operations in both New Zealand and internationally.
Sean is a Chartered Member of the Institute of Directors.
CM Partners Limited
Sean is a principal in CM Partners Limited (CMP), one of New Zealand's leading independent boutique corporate and capital markets advisory firms providing a full range of services to New Zealand businesses.
CMP is an accredited NZX Main Board and NXT Market Sponsor with strong alliances that enable it to access New Zealand and Australian capital markets and a broad range of investors and companies
CMP is and has been the advisor to a number of companies that have listed on the New Zealand and Australian markets in the past five years
CMP specialises in providing the following services to its clients:
• Specialist independent capital markets advice
• Corporate structuring and strategic guidance
• Merger and acquisition expertise
• Project management services
• Assistance in raising capital in both New Zealand and Australia
• Helping clients to transition from private enterprises to the public capital markets
DDI: 021 865 704
41 Shortland Street
P O Box 105745